ECOOP is Europe’s longest-standing annual Programming Languages conference, bringing together researchers, practitioners, and students to share their ideas and experiences in all topics related to programming languages, software development, object-oriented technologies, systems and applications. ECOOP welcomes high quality research papers relating to these fields in a broad sense.
In 2021 we celebrate the 35th ECOOP!
ECOOP 2021 is co-located with ISSTA 2021.
See the list of accepted papers.
We are pleased to announce that this year’s workshops will be:
- Workshop on AI and Software Testing/Analysis (AISTA)
- International Workshop on Smart Contract Analysis (WOSCA)
- International Workshop on Verification of Objects at Runtime Execution (VORTEX)
- International Workshop on Context-Oriented Programming and Advanced Modularity (COP)
- Workshop on Implementation, Compilation, Optimization of OO Languages, Programs and Systems (ICOOOLPS)
- Workshop on Formal Techniques for Java-like Programs (FTfJP)
ECOOP 2021, ISSTA 2021, and the affiliated events were originally planned to take place in Aarhus, Denmark, but due to the COVID-19 situation we have decided to switch to a virtual format. More information…